PARADISE VALLEY, AZ – International retail plans for the Cadillac CTS include selling about 2,000 units of the entry-luxury sedan in China annually, General Motors Corp. officials say. GM to export CTS to China. The auto maker tested demand for CTS in China earlier this year when it delivered about 200 units to the quickly emerging automotive market, Cadillac General Manager Mark LaNeve tells Ward’s during media test drives of two all-new ’04 models – the XLR sports coupe and SRX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CTS Sales Planned for China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642