Increasing challenges from currency fluctuations took their toll on Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s fiscal third-quarter financial results. The auto maker’s consolidated net income for the quarter that ended Dec. 31, 2003, totaled ¥151 billion ($1.41 billion), an increase of 31.2% over like-2002. Income per share amounted to ¥158.66 ($1.48). Unit sales in all of Honda’s business categories – motorcycles, automobiles and power equipment – increased during the third quarter. Consolidated net sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Currency Losses Cut Into Honda Q3 Revenues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642