VIENNA – Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech s.r.o., the joint venture between Toyota Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen, produces its 1 millionth vehicle: a red, 5-door Citroen C1. In addition to the C1, the plant manufactures the Toyota Aygo and Peugeot 107 small cars. TPCA began output of facelifted versions of all three vehicles Nov. 29. The JV manufactured 247,841 cars through September, up 7.4% from like-2007. For 2008, the plant is expected to produce 320,000 vehicles, about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Toyota Peugeot Plant Produces 1 Millionth Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642