War jeopardizing sale of Tatra trucks to the Middle East. KOPRIVNICE, Czech Republic – Czech heavy-truck maker Tatra a.s. fears delay of a possible contract to deliver some 200 heavy trucks to the army of the United Arab Emirates as a result of the war in Iraq. The company is owned 51% by SDC International of the U.S., 19.5% by Terex Corp. and 21.1% by Vectra Ltd. of India. Tatra exported more than 1,100 trucks to UAE’s military some years ago. The company exhibited its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Truck Maker May Face Delay of Military Contracts in Middle East" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642