Renault SA’s Romanian Automobile Dacia SA unit says it will recall more than 15,000 Logan small cars, most of which were sold in Romania. The auto maker says the recall revolves around a series of technical problems, including the car jack and engine cable and computer issues. Dacia says it has not received any notification of injuries or deaths resulting from the problems, adding the recall was initiated as “a precaution.” Dacia has sold 20,274 Logans since the car’s debut in September.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dacia Recalls Logan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642