MIOVENI, Romania – Automobile Dacia S.A., the Romanian car plant owned 92.7% by Renault SA, exported 1,240 units in the first two months of this year, a jump of 266% from like-2002. Dacia shipped 1,034 units of the SupeRNova passenger car and 206 pickup trucks. The main export market was Ukraine with 480 units, followed by Syria (395), Serbia and Montenegro (152) and Algeria (103). Dacia Solenza Dacia plans to export more than 10,000 vehicles in 2003. The company expects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dacia Romania Boosts Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642