CHICAGO – Chevrolet takes on the bottom end of the market with the new Daewoo-based Chevrolet Aveo, set to compete against the Hyundai Accent, Kia Rio and Toyota Echo, while filling a niche left open since Chevy dropped the Metro. Bowing today at the Chicago Auto Show, the Aveo, which comes in two body styles, is based on the Daewoo Kalos subcompact. General Motors Corp. projects sales of 70,000 annually when it bows early next year as an ’04 model. The Kalos was introduced during the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo-Based Aveo Bows for Chevy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642