SEOUL — South Korea plans to auction off the commercial vehicle unit of Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., officials say. The auction will include the Korean truckmaker's China assets, including a plant with the capacity to built 5,000 buses annually. The limited auction would parallel the method used to sell Daewoo Motor's passenger car division, where one or two preferred bidders would be chosen to negotiate for the purchase, says a representative of the Corporate Restructuring Coordination ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo commercial vehicle ventures go to auction block" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642