South Korea’s Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. recently unveiled its all-new L6 Magnus, which it calls the world's first midsize passenger car with a transversely mounted inline 6-cyl. engine. The point might be argued by Volvo Cars, however, as its S80 sedan also offers a transverse I-6. The S80 was launched in 1998. The Daewoo L6 Magnus showcases the company's all-new, all-aluminum transversely mounted inline 6-cyl. engine. Daewoo's new 2L DOHC I-6 – along with a 2.5L variant that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo Fits New L6 Magnus with Transverse I-6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642