MUMBAI – The Indian government now has filed a total of 16 criminal charges against bankrupt Daewoo Motors India Ltd. The development supercedes the Mumbai Debt Recovery Tribunal proceedings for recovery of institutional creditors’ dues and derails General Motors India Ltd. efforts to acquire the assets of Daewoo India’s shuttered plant free from encumbrances. (See related story: Bankrupt Daewoo India to Face Criminal Charges) Chevy Tavera GM India, which completed its due diligence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo Legal Troubles Rise; GM Drops Plant Offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642