Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. recalls some 70,000 ’98 Lanos sedans sold in the U.S. due to problems with the front-seat passenger airbags, which possibly could result in head injuries in an accident. U.S. dealers will install energy-absorbing mounting brackets for the passenger-side airbag, says the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. Daewoo Motor America Inc. last week filed for bankruptcy after it was left out of a deal in which General Motors Corp. purchased some of the assets of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo Recalls Lanos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642