NEW DELHI — Daewoo Motor India Ltd. is seeking legal opinion over whether it should sue in civil or criminal court for damages and loss of reputation from Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. for what it calls deceptive advertisements in leading daily newspapers here. Daewoo, which is financially insolvent in Korea and will be auctioned off to a select group of bidders later this year, is angered by Hyundai's recent ads highlighting its ill health. The ads raise doubt about the company's future ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo to sue over ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642