Daewoo Motor Co.’s U.K. unit has gone into administration, a legal step that could lead to layoffs. Daewoo’s joint venture with General Motors Corp., GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd., is expected to launch this month, but Daewoo Cars UK is not part of the deal. "Unfortunately, there will be a number of redundancies within Daewoo Cars Ltd., and the administration may also result in some disruption for Daewoo car customers in the short term," says Ernst & Young, administrator ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo U.K. Unit Goes into Administration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642