BRUSSELS – Daimler AG’s new tie-up with the Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. alliance “isn’t starting like the Chrysler merger and won’t end like Chrysler,” CEO Dieter Zetsche says, referring to Daimler’s ill-fated takeover of the former Chrysler Corp. “It is a totally different concept from Chrysler, and I am optimistic that the result be different as well.” The difference is the German, French and Japanese auto makers will cooperate on specific global projects that will see the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Alliance With Renault-Nissan Different From Former Chrysler Merger, Zetsche Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642