With breakthroughs in thermal management and system integration, Daimler AG expects to take the checkered flag next year in the race to develop the first production hybrid-electric vehicle sporting a lithium-ion battery. Set to debut in the ’09 Mercedes-Benz S400 BlueHybrid sedan, the technology is a critical achievement towards meeting ever-stringent emissions standards around the globe. “What we have here is a groundbreaking key technology that is going to be a decisive factor for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Cracks Lithium-Ion Code, Ready for Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642