GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG inks an agreement with Daimler AG to extend production of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class at its plant here through 2015. The G-Class currently is manufactured in convertible, 3-door and 5-door versions as well as custom-built models. The Graz plant has built about 200,000 of the vehicles, which have been in production there for more than 30 years. Last November, Daimler received an order from the Australian army for 1,200 G-Class ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Extends G-Class Run at Magna" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642