More Stories Take one part remembrance of good ol’-fashioned 1960s muscle. Second ingredient: one of the hands-down best engine "brands" ever. Add an equal portion of no-nonsense engineering and development. Blend it all with the tuned-in marketing for which DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group has a penchant. Then serve it up in a brilliant engine-centric advertising campaign that you’ve just gotta love. That’s the recipe for launching the ’03 Hemi Magnum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler AG 5.7L Hemi Magnum OHV V-8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642