DaimlerChrysler AG is named by brokerage firm Morgan Stanley as the top domestic auto manufacturer stock performer for 2001 at the 17th Annual Global Automotive Week, held in conjunction with the New York International Auto Show. Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Girsky says DC was honored for being the only one of the "primarily domestic automotive companies to reach (its) target in an extremely difficult environment." Dieter Zetsche, Chrysler Group president and CEO, accepted the award ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Honored as No.1 Domestic Stock Performer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642