PUNE – DaimlerChrysler India Ltd. had an early start in the Indian market, and it’s ready to meet the latest competition driving into the region. DCI is armed with eight Mercedes models, including the latest Mercedes E-Class, and 20 variants – half of them built in India and the other half brought in as completely built-up units (CBU). DaimlerChrysler recently launched Mercedes E-Class in India. These cars are expensive, but there are buyers who have the money and the desire to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler India Driving Force in Luxury Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642