DaimlerChrysler Corp. debuts a new nationwide hotline on Feb. 13 to help parents locate a child seat inspection center near them. The toll-free hotline, 1-866-Seat-Check, is part of a new campaign to aggressively promote the need for safety seat inspections, says Chrysler. Emphasizing the need for the hotline, the auto maker points to a recent national telephone survey it sponsored that found four of ten parents don’t know how to find a child seat inspection location, despite there being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Launches New Child-Seat Inspection Hotline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642