TOKYO — Both DaimlerChrysler AG and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. continue to be interested in some kind of get-together but claim no date has been set for the next meeting of Juergen Schrempp/Robert Eaton with Yoshikazu Hanawa. “I really don't know when the next meeting will take place. Although the Nissan people keep going back and forth all the time, things look quite good. We are sitting on the fence, ready for whatever it is necessary to do,” a DaimlerChrysler executive says. At a recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler, Nissan continue to talk deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642