Stuttgart-based DaimlerChrysler AG confirms it will sell its remaining 12.4% stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The transaction is expected to increase DaimlerChrysler’s 2005 earnings by €500 million. ($585 million). The deal, expected to close by the end of this month, will not affect the various joint ventures involving the two auto makers. They recently opened a powertrain plant, the Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA), and each has vehicle development programs that are tied to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Selling Stake in Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642