DETROIT -- DaimlerChrysler AG presents a variety of its Global Electric Motorcars (GEM) neighborhood electric vehicles during the Electric Transportation Industry Conference in Sacramento, CA. Versions of GEM include a luxury model with ostrich trim and TV entertainment center, a pizza delivery vehicle, a mini-catering vehicle and a model for transporting VIP customers at auto dealerships.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Shows Off EVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642