DaimlerChrysler Malaysia Sdn Bhd is paying Cycle & Carriage Bintang Bhd. 10.9 million Malaysia ringgit ($2.86 million) to agree to an early end to its contracts to assemble Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Cycle & Carriage says its Automobile Industries Sdn Bhd (AAI) and Srisari Sdn Bhd subsidiaries signed the agreement. Mercedes C-Class AAI assembles Mercedes C- and S-Class passenger cars and commercial vehicles, while Srisari assembles engines for the two cars and for the Mercedes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Tightens Control in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642