DETROIT – The Fiat Strada’s unibody platform is a candidate to replace the body-on-frame architecture that shoulders the Dakota midsize pickup, the Ram brand’s president and CEO confirms. The auto maker’s product plan indicates the Dakota will be discontinued next year, to be succeeded by a unibody vehicle, if a successor is approved. “We are literally in the midst of meeting after meeting, day after day, week after week right now, trying to figure out exactly what that platform is going ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dakota Successor to Resemble Fiat Strada?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642