FRANKFURT – Dana Corp. opens a fifth fuel-cell components technical research center, this time in Rugby, the U.K., in a gamble the company can play a more important role in future powertrains than it is today. "In an automotive engine, we have maybe $150 to $200 of content when you look at our cylinder-head gaskets, our engine bearings, cylinder liners, etc.," says Charles Heine, Dana’s president-technology development and diversified products, on hand to announce the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Focuses on Fuel-Cell Research, Niche Vehicle Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642