DETROIT – It was nearly four years ago at the 2000 Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress that Dana Corp. announced its Drive-Tek joint venture with competitor GKN plc to supply components and systems for the burgeoning all-wheel-drive market. That partnership failed a year ago, and today Dana has a new partner for AWD and a decidedly more upbeat outlook, convinced that the new venture will succeed where Drive-Tek failed. Dana and Getrag will control Koping, Sweden, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana, Getrag JV Has AWD Job Outside Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642