The president of Dana Corp.'s Automotive Systems Group remains tight-lipped about the rumored speculation that the Toledo, OH, supplier could produce a rolling chassis for a pickup truck to be produced by Volkswagen AG in Brazil. Then again, Bill Carroll isn't making any outright denials. “That was a rumor that popped out of South America, and there is nothing we can confirm at this point in time,” Mr. Carroll tells Ward's after his speech at last week's University of Michigan Management ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Mum on Next Rolling Chassis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642