Dana Corp. says Michael Burns, currently president of General Motors Europe, will succeed the late Joe Magliochetti as CEO and president of the Toledo, OH-based supplier. Bill Carroll, a 34-year Dana veteran who has been serving as acting president and chief operating officer since Magliochettiâ€™s death in September, will retire from the company March 1, the same day Burns assumes his new post. Carroll is 62. Michael Burns Fritz Henderson Glen Hiner will continue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Names GM Europeâ€™s Burns to Top Post; Henderson to Replace Burns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642