Dana Corp. moves quickly to fill the vacancy at the top, tapping Glen Hiner and Bill Carroll to fill two top jobs following the death of Chairman and CEO Joe Magliochetti earlier today. Named acting chairman by the Dana board is Hiner, one of the company’s longest-serving directors. Carroll, president of Dana’s Automotive Systems Group and a 34-year veteran of the company, is named acting president and will continue in his previously announced role as acting chief operating officer. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Names Replacements for Magliochetti" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642