Dana Corp.'s Plumley division opens a new 50,000-sq-ft. (4,600-sq.-m) thermoplastic sealing center in Paris, TN. The state-of-the-art facility is dedicated to the injection and blow molding of engineered thermoplastics for use in cam covers, air induction systems, plastic carrier-style gaskets and a variety of plastic powertrain components.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana opens sealing center in Tennessee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642