SAO PAULO – Dana Corp., a Toledo, OH, auto parts supplier, plans to sell three plants in Brazil. They include a fuel-pump factory in Diadema, Sao Paulo, and the Perfect Circle and Glacier Vandervel facilities, which produce piston rings and other engine parts for General Motors do Brasila Ltda. in metro Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul. The supplier also has plants in Rosario, Argentina. Dana's Perfect Circle factory produces parts for the Chevrolet Celta. The Perfect Circle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana to Sell Three Brazilian Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642