Dana Corp. will sell its light-duty cylinder liner business to Camisa S.A. de C.V., a subsidiary of Grupo Condumex S.A. de C.V. Promotora de Industrias Mecanicas S.A. de C.V., keeping with its plan to divest non-core assets. Plants to be closed include Dana’s Perfect Circle liner machining facilities in Richmond, IN, and Hastings, NE. Its liner casting and machining activities at its Muskegon, MI, and Richmond foundry operations also will cease. Hastings’ manufacturing assets will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Selling Light-Duty Cylinder Liner Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642