WEVTU learns that Dana Corp. will supply the complete sealing system for Tritec Motors, a joint venture between DaimlerChrysler AG and the BMW Group. Five divisions of Dana's Engine Systems Group will supply components for the Tritec engines. Dana is the exclusive supplier for these components for the 16-valve 1.6L and 1.4L engines Tritec Motors will produce in Brazil for the United States' Dodge and Plymouth Neon, and England's Rover Mini. Dana has added a new production line in Brazil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana to totally seal new BMW/DCC engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642