ROCHESTER, MI – DaimlerChrysler AG says to expect an announcement next week concerning new investment at its Sterling Heights, MI, assembly and stamping plants. Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche says the auto maker is working on putting the finishing touches to innovative new deals with the United Auto Workers union for Sterling Heights that will mirror many of the flexible manufacturing elements at its refurbished Belvidere, IL, assembly plant, where new concepts such as work teams, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC About to Pull Trigger on Sterling Heights Plans, Caliber Name" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642