DaimlerChrysler AG says it will add 800 new jobs at its Rastatt, Germany, assembly plant by spring. The new positions are in addition to the already announced 1,000 jobs DC is adding at the facility as part of the launch of a new A-Class model. The combined 1,800 new positions that will be created will bring employment at the plant to 6,500 workers and represent a 40% increase in staffing over an 18-month period. Gunther Fleig, DC board of management member responsible for Human ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC to Add Jobs at Rastatt Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642