DaimlerChrysler AG says its third quarter earnings are higher than previously stated due to income received from the creation of its Airbus SAS plane-making unit. Third quarter profits are now at E1.003 billion ($883.2 million), compared to the previous figure of E902 million ($794.1 million). DC owns 33% of Airbus’ founding company EADS. EADS has an 80% majority stake in Airbus, with BAE Systems holding the remaining 20%. DC made E747 million ($657.7 million) from its investment in EADS, ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"DC Adjusts Third Quarter Earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: lwilliamson@wardsauto.com or phone: (248) 799-2642

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.