Wall Street asked for better financial results and DaimlerChrysler AG delivered, outpacing analysts' expectations in the third quarter. DC posted net earnings in the July-September period equivalent to $1.6 billion, up 14% from year-ago on a 15% rise in revenues. Including the sale of a 32.4% stake in debitel, the European telecommunications operations, net income rose 52% to $2.1 billion during the quarter. The automaker says it expects continued strong results in the fourth quarter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Answers Wall Street with Stronger 3Q" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642