DaimlerChrysler AG agrees to purchase a 43% stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp.’s commercial vehicle unit and will take a 50% stake in Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s commercial vehicle business. The transactions, which will cost DC a combined €1.16 billion ($1.14 billion), should help the auto maker boost its presence in the growing Asian commercial vehicle market. Under the terms of the agreements, DC will pay €760 million ($745.5 million) to Mitsubishi as the Japanese manufacturer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC to Boost Asia Truck Presence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642