DaimlerChrysler AG will collaborate with BP plc and the U.S. Dept. of Energy on a 5-year program to test hydrogen-powered fuel cell vehicles in the U.S. The project, which begins later this year, calls for DC to supply various fuel-cell vehicles to fleets in a number of states across the country. BP, meanwhile, agrees to provide the refueling infrastructure to support the vehicles. DC also says it will provide the first fuel cell vehicles to be used in real-world business applications in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC, BP in Hydrogen Test" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642