In a move usually associated with Korean automakers, DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. announces a Five Star Protection Program for its '01 model vehicles that extends powertrain coverage and emergency roadside assistance to five years or 100,000 km (62,000 miles). The plan, retroactive to those who already have '01 vehicles, significantly bumps up the traditional plan that offered three-year, 60,000-km (37,000-mile) coverage. It is transferable if the vehicle is sold, enhancing the resale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Canada Extends Warranty Coverage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642