DaimlerChrysler AG and Taiwan’s China Motor Corp. receive permission from the Chinese government to form a joint venture van assembly plant in the southeastern city of Fuzhou. The $204.8 million plant will produce 40,000 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Vito and Viano vans beginning in 2006.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC, China Motor Get JV Approval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642