CHICAGO – DaimlerChrysler Corp. is in the midst of conducting a hybrid gas/electric van project with Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) in Palo Alto, CA., in which the vehicle runs on both gas and electric power or just electric. The vehicle being tested is a Dodge Sprinter van. It comes with a small gasoline engine and a battery-operated electric motor that increases driving range, offers a power boost when needed and increases mileage while reducing emissions. Experimental ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Experiments With Hybrid Sprinter Van" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642