AUBURN HILLS, MI – The Chrysler Group plans to boost its consumer vehicle lease levels in the coming months as it introduces new products into the market. Leasing, once the darling of the retail vehicle sales process, more recently has been shunned by some auto makers because residual values have not lived up to projections. Chrysler Pacifica As Chrysler prepares for several new products, most notably the Pacifica and Crossfire, it plans to use them to boost lease penetration ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Eyes Future Products for Lease Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642