Development of fuel cells takes another significant stride toward reality in California's capital of Sacramento. Less than a month after DaimlerChrysler AG shows its A Class-based NECAR 4 fuel cell car (see Ward's Automotive Reports — March 22, '99, p.1), DC, Ford Motor Co., fuel cell maker Ballard Power Systems, three oil companies and the State of California announce a precedent-setting program to field a fleet of fuel cell vehicles in a program called the California Fuel Cell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC, Ford, Oil Companies to Launch Fuel Cell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642