VIENNA ā€“ DaimlerChrysler AG and Motor-Car Wiesenthal & Co s.r.o., the Slovak importer of Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybach vehicles, will form a joint venture effective Jan. 1 that will combine activities of two separate existing organizations. DaimlerChrysler will own 51% of the JV, while the remaining 49% will be held by Motor-Car Wiesenthal. Smarts to be imported through the new JV beginning in January. The existing Chrysler and Jeep importer, DaimlerChrysler Automotive ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"DC to Form Import JV in Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: or phone: (248) 799-2642

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.