DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG reorganizes its North American commercial bus and coach brands into one unit, DaimlerChrysler Commercial Buses North America, to be headquartered in Greensboro, NC. DC says the reorganization will allow it to draw on its worldwide bus and coach network, create new products and improve services. The new unit will be composed of Setra highway coaches, Orion transit buses and selected Thomas Built commercial buses. The latter two brands were formerly part of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Forms Single North American Bus Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642