Despite near-stagnant market-growth forecasts for North America and Europe, DaimlerChrysler AG expects an operating profit in excess of â¬6 billion ($7.5 billion) for full-year 2006. The auto maker predicts âslight growthâ in Japan and solid worldwide demand for commercial vehicles will combine with new efficiencies derived from an intensive restructuring effort. These factors will mitigate negative market trends and propel DC to its goal, the auto maker says as it announces its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC on âGlide Pathâ to Exceed 2006 Profit Goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642