DaimlerChrysler India Ltd. plans to shore up its Indian operations with growth, diversification and profitability. DCI is considering introducing the Jeep Grand Cherokee. In order to change its fortunes, DCI is focusing on 15% annual growth over the next two years. (See related story: DC India Driving Faster to Stay in Place) Sanjiv Sahajwala, director-sales and marketing, expects to reach 1,800 vehicle sales this year and 2,100 units in 2005. “Growth of 15% in a high-value, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC India Seeks to Add Commercial Vehicles, Jeeps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642