DaimlerChrysler AG reportedly is discussing the possible assembly of Mercedes-Benz cars with Iranian auto maker Iran Khodro. The auto maker’s representative in Tehran is quoted as saying feasibility studies and negotiations are under way, with a decision slated to be reached around the beginning of the new Iranian year on March 21. The companies would like to assemble 2,500-3,000 Mercedes cars through the joint venture. DC would provide technical oversight for the product, as Iranian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC, Iran Khodro in Talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642